Get to know Investigation Continuing, LLC...
Director, Lead Instructor
Retired Baltimore City Police Sergeant
As a member of the Law Enforcement community for twenty years, I have served in some of the most violent and crime infested areas of Baltimore. In that time, I have received numerous commendations, investigated all types of serious crimes, trained both new recruits and sworn personnel at the Academy, and led multiple squads throughout the City. I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge which I am now offering to your new recruits and sworn personnel through personally designed courses. I look forward to sharing what I've learned with your officers.
Here is a brief history of my time with the BPD:
- Academy Trainee: August 1999 - February 2000
- Patrol Officer: February 2000 - June 2003
- District Detective: June 2003 - January 2008
- Child Abuse Detective: January 2008 - February 2010
- Sex Offense Detective: February 2010 - December 2011
- Patrol Sergeant: December 2011 - September 2019
- Retired from the Baltimore City Police Department: 1 September 2019